FAQ

Typically, about 20% of people who read this FAQ join us on The Unconventional Route. We never hear from the other 80% again.

Rwanda itinerary guide cover image of Chris and Kim at Lake Kivu

About The Unconventional Route

What The Unconventional Route is about, who’s behind it, how they got started, what they’re up to, and what they’re planning for the future.

Rwanda itinerary guide cover image of Chris and Kim at Lake Kivu

About The Unconventional Route

Meet Kim and Chris, the curious couple behind the Unconventional Route blog: Who they are and their past, present, and future.

Work with us page cover image of Kim taking photo of Chris from a car

Work With Us

PAGE STATS 150k page views in the past 30 days 3 minutes average time on page READERS 59% North American 14% Europe 10% Asia 15% Other SOCIAL 67k Pinterest Views / Month 2,000 Engaged Email Subscribers (40% open rate) Why Work With Us Since we started The Unconventional Route in late 2017, we’ve grown quickly … Read post

travel blogging commandments cover of Chris taking a vow holding his computer

Commandments

These travel blogging commandments are dos and don’ts that too many of us bloggers have backward. We’ve challenged ourselves to follow them. Will You?

Privacy Policy

At The Unconventional Route, we consider the privacy of our visitors to be extremely important. This privacy policy document describes in detail the types of personal information is collected and recorded by us and how we use it. Log Files Like many other sites, our site makes use of log files. These files merely log … Read post